We don’t know about you but we can’t wait for this year’s Shropshire Oktoberfest – and if it’s anywhere near as good as last year then we are all in for a massive treat!
The Shropshire Festivals team did a great job in organising the inaugural event last year and here at Chrisbeon we are proud to get behind them and support it in any way we can – we hope you will, too.
Shrewsbury is going to be THE place to be between October 5-7th with so many events being planned in The Quarry and around town. The best of local food and drink will be showcased, there is some amazing entertainment on offer and there really is something for everyone to enjoy over what promises to be a wonderful weekend.
What will you find at Shropshire Oktoberfest?
- Around 150 real ales on display to satisfy everyone’s taste
- A wide variety of ciders and perry
- A huge gin den, rum shack and prosecco parlour for those who fancy something a little stronger
- Lots of street food, dozens of foodie exhibitors
- A tasting theatre where you can try out something different and log it away for future reference
- Make sure you make the most of the bar games on offer
- Visit the games area where things like giant chess and skittles will be testing the mind and dexterity
- The Comedy Club is good for a laugh and this year’s line-up includes Cerys Nelmes, Roger Swift, Tom Taylor, Chris Brooker, Keith Carter and Junior Simpson – enough talent there to bring a smile to anyone’s face.
- A comprehensive and varied music line-up to suit all musical tastes from Oompah to Skiffle to Rock.
As a company that works with hundreds of businesses in Shropshire and beyond we find Shropshire Oktoberfest, like all the other wonderful events our county hosts, also provides a great opportunity for a catch-up with the business community … a chance to meet up and do some informal networking at one of Shropshire’s biggest events of the year.
We are really looking forward to Shropshire Oktoberfest and will be heading along to give the event our support over the weekend, why not make it a date yourself? We hope to see you there!